Product Tips and Advice: Fiber Mascara
Who doesn’t want long, stunning eyelashes that are worthy of a red-carpet walk? There are endless products, treatments, serums, and “secrets” out there that promise to give you those lashes you dream of, but most of them don’t work, and some that do can actually damage your eyelashes.
Shine’s Fiber Mascara lengthens and volumizes your eyelashes for a beautiful look you just can’t achieve with basic mascara. Here’s what you need to know about this incredible product features and benefits, and how to properly apply Fiber Mascara for maximum lash impact.
Features and Benefits
Our Fiber Mascara uses a 3-step system that pumps up your lashes so you can bat them to your heart’s content. Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Applies a base coat of mascara.
Step 2: Applies tiny fibers that adhere to your existing lashes, adding volume.
Step 3: Applies a top coat of mascara over the fibers, lengthening your lashes and finishing the look.
These 3 simple steps can be applied in one minute, and dries quickly so that you can be on your way without worrying about smudging. And you won’t have to worry about smudging the rest of the day either; our long-lasting formula is designed for all-day wear, so you can show off your stunning lashes from sunup to sundown.
Tips for Use
Fiber Mascara is simple and easy to apply. But here are a few tips you might want to follow in order to get the most from this product:
- Apply each step evenly from root tip, using a smooth, outward gliding motion.
- If you’re in a hurry, Step 1 of the Fiber Mascara system still works as a great mascara to define your lashes before you head out the door.
- Don’t pump the mascara wand. This is a habit many women have, but it actually forces air into the product, and makes it easier for bacteria to spread. Instead, pull the wand up towards the top of the tube, and gently twirl it to evenly distribute the product on the wand.
- Here’s a fun trick to keep from getting those accidental mascara smudges on your eyelid: Place a business card, credit card, or spoon over your eyelid, behind your lashes as you apply your mascara.
- Out of eyeliner? Pull out your mascara wand, and using an angled brush to pick up some mascara. Apply it to the edge of your eyelid as you would a liquid eyeliner! The creamy, smooth consistency of the Step 1&3 tube allow it to go on easily.
- When applying Step 2 of the system, you might notice some fibers shedding onto your face. Gently touch these with the application wand to pick them right back up again!
This simple and easy-to-apply system can give you thick, long lashes that last all day—and you can get those dream lashes in as little as a minute. It’s no wonder Fiber Mascara is one of Shine’s most popular products!