If you want deep color, you use lipstick. When you want staying power, you put on lip stain. If you want easy application, you use lip gloss. But what if you want all three? That’s when you bring out Shine’s amazing LipLast product. Keep reading to learn more about this incredible lip product, and to get a few tips for adding it to your makeup routine.
Features and Benefits
LipLast has everything you’ve ever wanted in a lip color:
- Easy, one-swipe application
- Comfortable, conditioning formula for softer lips
- Highly pigmented for rich and vibrant color
- Long-lasting formula to stay on all day
- No chemical taste
This product applies like a lip gloss, colors like a lipstick, and stays like a lip stain! We currently carry LipLast in 13 beautiful colors, so you’re sure to find one—or several!—that you love.
Tips for Use
There’s really no secret to putting on LipLast. Like we said, it goes on as easily as a lip gloss! Just use the application wand to swipe the product evenly over your lips, given them a smack, and you’re ready to go. But if you want to step up your game a bit, here are a few extra tips:
- Apply a lip liner in a complimentary color first. This will frame out your lips, and help the LipLast to stay within the natural borders of your lips.
- If you feel like you applied a little too much, smack your lips on a tissue, just as you would to blot lipstick.
- Not sure which of our 13 colors will work best for you? Take our Perfect Lip Color Quiz! It will help you find the best shade of LipLast or lipstick for your complexion and style.
- For a smoother application, exfoliate your lips first. You can use a lip scrub, a soft-bristled toothbrush, or a damp washcloth.
- The application wand included with our LipLast product is great. But if you feel like you need a little extra precision during application, try using a small lip brush to apply the product.
This incredible product is sure to become a staple in your makeup bag. Head on over to our shop and check out our LipLast colors to find one that is perfect for you!