Social Media Specialist
If you'd like to join our team and think you're qualified for this position, please email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
Are you ready to take the beauty world by storm, one social media post at a time? At Shine Cosmetics, we're looking for a Social Media Specialist who can blend their passion for digital marketing with our products to create stunning content, spark trends, and leave a positive impression that builds customer loyalty and conversion.
As the Social Media Specialist, your role will involve curating our social media feeds and shaping the overarching strategy for our social channels. Staying attuned to the latest social media trends, best practices, and viral marketing is key to your success in this position.
- Proven experience in social media management, preferably in a similar industry.
- High attention to detail
- Creative content creator
- Passion for the power of social media and digital marketing
- Familiarity with makeup and beauty products is a plus.
- Sample work requested
- Develop and implement social media strategies to increase engagement, followers, and website traffic
- Manage and create a content planning schedule for all social media channels
- Ability to adapt writing to meet our brand voice.
- Stay updated with industry trends, platform changes, and competitor activities to inform strategy adjustments.
- Create and curate high-quality, engaging content (text, images, videos, and other multimedia) for various social media platforms. Collaborate with other content creators on the team.
- Maintain a content calendar to ensure consistent and timely posting.
- Collaborate with models, graphic designers, photographers, and videographers
- Create inspiration boards, shot lists and manage photo shoots.
- Monitor and respond to comments, messages, and mentions promptly, maintaining a positive online reputation. Sometimes requiring work outside of regular office hours.
- Implement paid social media advertising campaigns to boost reach and engagement.
- Foster and nurture a vibrant and engaged online community by responding to user comments and facilitating discussions.
- Encourage user-generated content and user participation in campaigns.
- Ensure that all content is in line with Shine Cosmetics values and messaging.
- Identify and build relationships with influencers and potential partners to extend the Shine Cosmetics reach and credibility.
Part-time, 15-20 hours a week
Flexible hybrid in warehouse/at home schedule