If you'd like to join our team and think you're qualified for this position, please email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
We are looking for a fun, talented and creative Marketing Manager to join our team and drive our social, affiliate and digital marketing activities.
As a Marketing Manager focused on social, affiliate and digital marketing at Shine Cosmetics, you will play a crucial role in driving our online presence, affiliate and customer engagement, and revenue growth. You will be responsible for leading our marketing programs and strategies that promote our brand and products effectively.
- Proven experience in social, affiliate and digital marketing, preferably in a similar industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail
- Driven by multitasking
- Creative and fun outlook towards marketing activities
- People person excited to drive loyal brand partnerships
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with makeup and beauty products is a plus.
- Creative content creator
- Sample work requested
- Develop, manage, and optimize affiliate marketing programs to increase brand exposure and revenue.
- Identify and build relationships with influencers and potential partners to extend the Shine Cosmetics reach and credibility.
- Monitor affiliate performance, track sales, and ensure timely commission payouts.
- Create compelling affiliate marketing materials and resources.
- Maintain open communication and create a white glove experience for our affiliates.
- Create and curate high-quality, engaging content (text, images, videos, and other multimedia) for various social media platforms, blog posts and email marketing. Collaborate with other content creators on the team.
- Ensure content aligns with brand messaging and maintains a consistent brand voice.
- Event planning and execution management.
- Ensure that all marketing activities are in line with Shine Cosmetics values.
- Develop and implement social media strategies to increase engagement, followers, and website traffic
- Manage and create a content planning schedule for all social media channels
- Ability to adapt writing to meet our brand voice.
- Stay updated with industry trends, platform changes, and competitor activities to inform strategy adjustments.
- Maintain a content calendar to ensure consistent and timely posting.
- Collaborate with models, graphic designers, photographers, and videographers.
- Create inspiration boards, shot lists and manage photo shoots.
- Monitor and respond to social media comments, messages, and mentions promptly, maintaining a positive online reputation. Sometimes requiring work outside of regular office hours.
- Implement paid social media advertising campaigns to boost reach and engagement.
- Encourage user-generated content and user participation in campaigns.
Part-time, 30-35 hours a week
Flexible hybrid in warehouse/at home schedule
Pay: Salary, DOE